Monday, February 14, 2011

Gratitude - 2


8.  Grace - in even the seemingly most mundane areas of life.  For some reason, it seems easier to accept God's forgiveness and grace when I mess up big - it's the small mistakes that get me clinging to His love most.

9.  Warm beef stew and friends to share it with.

10.  Did I mention grace?

11.  The unconditional love of children - my children.

12.  When my darling forces me to watch a movie with him, falls asleep, and leaves me loving it even more than him.

13.  Family doctor / friend - one stop medical advice and childcare.  Now that's living in community.

14.  That it is only viral meningitis and not the something worse that was scaring the crazies out of me this morning.

1 comment:

  1. I am here today from Ann’s

    Of your “gratefuls” my favorite one is ~ 10. Did I mention grace? (because you simply can’t say grace enough – unmerited, absolute, amazing)

    615. brotherly love and companionship. (cause when all is said and done – through the

    God Bless and Keep – and Happy Valentine’s Day

    ReplyDelete